Friday, February 5, 2010

How Many Cals Are In Half Of A Chicken Salad Wrap How Many Calories Is This & Is This Healthy?

How many calories is this & is this healthy? - how many cals are in half of a chicken salad wrap

ahhh Well, I promised myself to start eating healthier to my normal weight again .. but I'm hungry, at 10.30 clock :-( I think I did well all day, except now. calorie is there and it is healthy / sick?

Lunch: 2 eggs, 1 / 2 cup green grapes
Snack: 7ish gourmet cups 94% Fat Free Kettle Corn
Dinner: half a cup of chicken soup and noodles .. large salad with eggs and olives and fat-free Italian dressing, a small piece of banana bread, 3 / 4 cup raisins, a handful of Chex Mix
Snacks, hot chocolate or fat (25 CAL) w / marshmallows and cheese (60 CAL) and 3 small pieces of cheddar cheese, some grapes and yogurt, and good lighting (60 CAL) w / Granola has some
.... :(... So I was still hungry, so I have a reasonable amount (something to eat like a mixture of Cheetos / Doritos / Sunchips / pretzels eaten)

CAL, as it is? And this is so terrible?

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

If you want to lose weight .. I propose to change this situation. Note that the eggs are good for you .. But an egg is about 70-75 calories.
7 cups and water heaters can be a lot for a snack .. If you have an apple or 2 .. It would be a great snack especially apples really boost your metabolism and actually helps you lose weight .. Celery burns calories, too!

Chicken Noodels is usually low in calories and with the Italian dressing. Protein is good and the banana bread can be too rich in calories. The Chex mix is not good.
Non-fat hot chocolate sounds good, and I want some:) but marshmallows are not very good

Cheddar cheese is rich in fat and calories, and cheese that tends to block (if you know what I mean;))

Yogurt is very good, but fat granola

la .. Cravings, are naturally high in fat, but ohhhh so good:) haha OT it'sn terrible that can be adjusted a bit hun:) maybe luck!

Post a Comment