Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Topless Pics On Cruise Ship I Caught My Wife Sending Topless Pics Of Herself To Some Dude She Met On Yahoo Messenger, What Should I Do?

I caught my wife sending topless pics of herself to some dude she met on yahoo messenger, what should I do? - topless pics on cruise ship

I've been married for several years. For fun, I tried to create a trio, my wife agreed to see what happened. Well, after I started the other girl, kiss me, told me to end my wife, and not with him for about ten to fifteen minutes. Now, six months later my wife started playing on the internet anymore, but as I was looking for a new toy. He said he had developed a good friendship with this man in a remote state, and I just said well, I do not feel as if I am out of control. I began to suspect when he started, click on the program, when I would walk into the room when I checked after one day. After receiving your e-mail I found that he had sent several pictures of himself in ero,tic positions with only your screen. Of course, I'm shocked that I betrayed my confidence, but I'm not sure how to proceed.

9 comments:

Hoping he will bless me with #1 said...

In my opinion, have never tried the trio. I do not think that's a good idea at all, especially in a marriage. It was clear that he jealous (I was), but I can not say that the push to do what he did. It is wrong for sending nude photos over the Internet. But quite honestly, you should have stopped for the first time he has said, and they got on well with him, talking to this man. If you said "good" that made him feel good, he was fine.

To sit and talk about you and your wife and your marriage back on track. It is not acceptable under any circumstances participate in someone else. Good luck!

The Doctor said...

Probably have to face, no matter how it is unpleasant. I am sure that this situation will worsen when you sit on the bench.

I think something is missing in the relationship than you. You must ask yourself what it is trying to do. Perhaps she has tried to attract attention and do not sell them. Probably they got from the new person.

tim2hono... said...

Thiknk di dyou What would happen if the contamination is brought into your relationship?

When you save your marriage advice on how to enter a 12-step group for sex addiction and restore your marriage monogomy.

turners_... said...

When that happens, what's the problem? One might ask why he do need to do this and it feels secret. And ask how you would if you do not feel the same.
This happens in my house.

Over It said...

thats just creepy

robedzom... said...

Maybe she has an online connection with this guy. Please check your e-mail to see if you are chatting via e-mail if you are at work. Then you ask. If you look in your eyes when you ask a question, that is, you are in this case, the divorce.

tx girl said...

It seems that Pandora's box ... You should see if we can talk, but at least no longer hidden behind his back ... that it is even worse ... had his license as a first step and stopped when she said ...

julie said...

When asked a third person in her marriage that just opened the door to your relationship! What is the meaning of marriage, when he goes to bed with others? Do you really want something good, and joy was temporarily left this.i Sorry, you asked.

bonnie said...

Well, I think that the trio has played an important role in all this .. What do you want to keep with his wife and his wife, and if it means stopping to tell you hello to this, STOP, do not be .. Respect and asked not to you that your wife or to each other, which probably went to the door when the other girls took to her bed ............ When his wife have and that is a mistake you need to talk to him and 2 is much talk about it, I would say ........... Good luck

Post a Comment