Sunday, January 24, 2010

Malibu Wagon For Sale I Am Looking For A 1977 (or '76) Chevy Malibu Classic Station Wagon. Can Anyone Help Me?

I am looking for a 1977 (or '76) Chevy Malibu Classic Station Wagon. Can anyone help me? - malibu wagon for sale

With a view to a 1977 (or 76) buy Chevy Malibu Classic Station Wagon. I am looking for a series of "Classic Car" websites, but can not find anything. Can someone tell me where I was a find for sale at? For my son - that was the first car that I remember our family, and I surprised. Thanks for any help.

3 comments:

R1volta said...

www.hemmings.com
www.ebay.com
are good sites

Chevrolet Malibu 5700 1976 Gloversville, NY
CHEVY: 1976 Malibu Wagon, 350 2-BBL, 50,000 miles, very original, tight, no rust, few dents, inside solid, fantastic, $ 5700th 518-469-7460, NY. Category: Collection Publication date: 03/20/06

Jnelle said...

The best way to find these cars, is looking into the woods behind the southern states. Some people even pay for the car of your deck be removed!

Jnelle said...

The best way to find these cars, is looking into the woods behind the southern states. Some people even pay for the car of your deck be removed!

Post a Comment