Monday, January 4, 2010

Orchard Bank Unsecured Credit Card Orchard Bank Offered Me A Unsecured Credit Card When I Though I Only Qualified For A Secured One, Why?

Orchard Bank offered me a unsecured credit card when I though I only qualified for a secured one, why? - orchard bank unsecured credit card

Moreover, after all my information, I have a message that says, I heard of them come within 10-14 days. In thinking it was probably rejected and he wondered why they would not be ensured, and then rejected? My credit score is low-end 566, is the highest 578th

3 comments:

mister ed said...

because they charge the maximum interest rates and fees allowed by law!

D C said...

Stay away from credit cards, if you do not have the money to

D C said...

Stay away from credit cards, if you do not have the money to

Post a Comment