Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trash Brawny Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Brawny Brand Trash Bags? ?

Does anyone know where I can purchase Brawny brand trash bags? ? - trash brawny

We bought a new trash can from Brawny made ... bought at Walmart and was with 5 bags of garbage from the kitchen with the handle locks released Brawny ... I find the bags of garbage Brawny brand buy anywhere! I can never be bought if I knew that it is so difficult to find bags. My old PowerFlex Glad bags do not fit in the box ... I tried a few other bags in the kitchen is too high ... I think we should have these special beings with strong handles!

1 comment:

madisonm... said...

I have exactly the same trash. I bought lots of pockets (at Walmart, but not with other trash bags provided.) Even with a sale, knew where to find these pockets. I have at Wal-Mart in Hamden, CT 06517 in the zip code. It was also found Wal-Mart in New Haven, CT Foxon Blvd. Again, no vendor can help me, I had run away after all the roads in the department for the home. I accidentally threw the hinged lid top and now I'm looking like trash and they are found everywhere and I do not have all these pockets of muscle. Can you still find the cans.

Post a Comment