Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Occupational Therapy For Kids School Occupational And Physical Therapy?

School Occupational and Physical therapy? - occupational therapy for kids

Is there anyone with children, the PT and OT at school. If so, how u get it instead of out of school and therapy in outpatient treatment. I am very dissatisfied with my son, "Therapy in the school. You really need therapy, including the Old Testament. She was very sick in the past and now it is on the left side lower for that reason. It was all treatments in Summer in the hospital and he did very well with, but now she is in school, they can be hospitalized because she afternoon.

I have a clinic that is open for them at night (just found out), but I was told you can no treatment at school and on an outpatient basis at the same time. So, now I want from therapy school because they do not help us at all. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment